Friday, October 31, 2008

The Aquarium

One of our favorite places to go is to the Aquarium! This past week we went with some friends and had a great time. I asked Joshua what his favorite part was this time and he said that the anacondas and the bullfrogs were the best! Since then, every blanket in the house has become a "snake". They all have names and he even curls them up to "tuck" them in for bed. Our future should be interesting. :) Neil has kept many critters since we have been married. And even though I've handled snakes before, I've always asked Neil to not bring any home. I have a feeling that as Joshua gets older I'll have to rethink that rule! We'll see! I would rather know about a snake in my house than not know and be surprised! :)

Note: There's a video from the aquarium on the video bar!

No comments: