Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Micah updates

Earlier this week, Micah decided that he was a big boy and no longer needed his booster seat at the kitchen table. That's fine with me. However, I have used it as leverage a couple of times when he was throwing a fit at the table. All I have to mention is getting out the 'baby' seat and he straightens right up. :)

A not so lovely progression with Micah is that he has finally figured out that he can take his diaper/pull-up off on his own. This has brought about some interesting moments. It also tells me that we are right on track with potty training. It is so difficult for me to be persistent and stay on track with potty training (or any child training), mostly because it takes lots of effort and time! Hopefully it will be worth it in the long run!

No comments: