Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Big Weekend!

This past weekend was alot of fun and filled with some firsts for my boys. Joshua had his first official sleepover with a buddy of his, Luke. They had a great time going to Chick-fil-a for dinner, playing with flashlights in the dark, getting donuts for breakfast, and much more. Many thanks to our friends for hosting! Meanwhile, Neil and I were able to have a night just with Micah. We ate pizza at home and then took Micah to Yogurtville, which is a yummy frozen yogurt place where you choose your yogurt flavors and then get to choose from bunches of toppings. He really liked it! We went home and played a board game with Micah (his choice) and then took him to some local fountains to play in the water. He had a blast. My only regret is that I forgot to take my camera. It was so funny to watch him playing in the water!

No comments: