Well, we made our first trip to the ER this evening. For that matter, I made my first call to 911 ever and had a nice visit with the EMT's and Firefighters. Micah and Joshua were playing, not even rough housing, and Micah somehow managed to slip and fall over the couch and hit his head on the fireplace. It was one nasty cut and required 6 stitches. Yikes! Micah was such a trooper and very brave while he was getting stitched up. I also have to mention that Joshua was the best big brother ever! He was so helpful and thoughtful! After the whole ordeal was over, we took the boys to get milkshakes at Chick-fil-a! Whew. After all of that, I think I'm headed to bed!