Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Tuesday Review: Go For NO!


 A good friend of mine recently lent me the book, Go For No! And I am SO grateful! I don't know about you, but "NO" has always been a hard word for me to hear.  And fear of failure has been crippling to me at times. Now that I'm in a business where I get the response of "NO" often, and the sense of failure looms at times, I've had to overcome some major fears and expectations when it comes to this word.  

If you are wanting to overcome your fears of failure, or better yet, COMPLETELY SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE on failure, then this is the book for you! The principles in this short, easy to read book, apply to all aspects of life --not just business-- and I HIGHLY recommend it to you! 

If I'm going to fail, I want to fail in BIG ways, while pursuing BIG DREAMS! 

Blessings~ Kendra

No comments: