Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Distracted

I apologize for the lack of postings this week. It has been a crazy week and on top of that, Micah has been sick. He seems to finally be on the mend. Tonight at dinner he ate like he normally does...which is everything in sight! I ended up taking him to the doctor on Tuesday because he had suddenly started running a high fever over the weekend. I think he's okay now, and I'm glad that I took him to see the doc, as they were able to rule out some more serious stuff. Today was spent catching up on laundry, dishes, and many other household duties that tend to go by the wayside when one's kid is sick. Yeah! Hope you have had a good week.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

that is no fun!!!! I am glad he is on the mend.

Martha said...

You have my sympathies! We just went through the sick thing and it is no fun! Hang in there.