Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fun Day Friday continued...


The boys and I had gone to Target on Friday to return something. Now, I usually avoid Target because I can never seem to get out of that store with only one thing! When we do go, the boys always ask to go look at the Lego's. So, after we finished what we needed to, we headed over to the Lego section so that the boys could drool and dream over Star Wars Legos! While they were looking at the Lego's, I couldn't help but check out the puzzles. I wasn't expecting to find a very cool, and very reasonably priced, Star Wars puzzle. It's actually 3 puzzles in 1, and the 3 puzzles use 3 different sizes of pieces. All that said, I did make it out of the store with only 1 item! :) Micah was able to help quite a bit with the 48 pc. set. And Joshua was able to do the other two, a 63 pc. and a 100 pc. And then, we it was all done, they put the puzzles together to get this (see pic)! Fun stuff!

No comments: