Sunday, January 17, 2016

On The Edge

     I don't know about you, but one of my favorite -not favorite- places to be is at the edge of my comfort zone.  Sounds like a conflict, right? It's a catch 22 for sure.  See, I enjoy a good challenge, and I'm always in pursuit of growing and learning.  But it's hard to hover on that edge.  It can be scary.  Even intimidating. And you never really know what will be waiting for you on the other side.  Will it be Success? Failure? Nothing???
      Regardless of the outcome, if nothing changes then, well, nothing changes.  So, I hover.  I stay a bit uncomfortable. I do hard (to me) things.  And hope. That in the end, it matters. Because I believe that it DOES matter!
      What about you? Are you pursuing things in your life that take you to the edge of your comfort zone and beyond? I would love to hear about them! Leave me a comment...that way I'll know I'm not alone in this journey!  Blessings~Kendra


No comments: