Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Tuesday Review: The Best Yes


While travelling over Christmas break, I finally had the time to pick up The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst!  It did NOT disappoint!  I think we could all use a little more wisdom and discernment amidst the chaos of endless demands placed on us these days.  This book met me in the perfect place, a place of many decisions and demands on my time, a place of trying to discern the best path to choose, what to say yes to and what to say no to.  It was encouraging and challenging at the same time.  Because I'm not perfect at the yes's and no's...but am in the process of learning how to know which is which.  I've had to say a couple of hard No's recently, when my heart screamed Yes, and my head said No Way.  Was it easy? Of course not.  But relief followed, knowing that it meant I was opening up room for my best yes's! I encourage you to check out The Best Yes!  It could be the catalyst to a whole new way of decision making! ~Kendra

No comments: