Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cabin Fever

We don't have it yet, but cabin fever is fast approaching. I do not know how people survive that live up north. It has either been sleeting, snowing, or raining down frozen rain since yesterday. Thankfully, we haven't had much build up on the trees and power lines yet. The boys and I got out several times to play in the snowy mixture and really enjoyed it. But the cold and dreary weather begin to set in and I wish for sunshine and warmer days. The boys have done relatively well, but we can only play cars, color, run around playing chase, and so on for so long before it all gets old. Oh well. I will count my blessings and pray for creativity and an extra dose of patience. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Temperatures here plummeted into the 40's overnight. Thankfully the daytime temps recovered into the 70's or it could have gotten really bad. Somehow with my electric blanket and heated seats, I am surviving.