Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter with the Cousins!



We were blessed to have my brother and his family come to stay with us on Easter weekend. My parents were also able to join us for part of the time. We had a great visit and really enjoyed their company. On Saturday, we had an Easter egg hunt! The kids had a great time. Here they are before the hunt and then afterwards, digging through their baskets! :) Of course, there is much more to Easter than just hunting eggs. We are so thankful that Jesus is our Savior and that we can celebrate the fact that he is alive today! But it is still so fun to enjoy traditions, especially with those that we love so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah put his own crocs on? :)
What a cute set of kids! (Now I'M all verklempt...)
Thanks for sharing the joy. I love you all,
Grammy

Alexandra said...

what great pics!! I am glad yall had so much fun with your family! :)