Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2 Months

Yesterday marks two months since we arrived in California.  Wow.  In some ways, it seems like it has been much longer than that.  And in other ways, it seems like we just got here.  The unpacked boxes we still have lying about will attest to that. :) We definitely like it, though it has been an adjustment on many fronts...new job, new house, new state (country??!), new friends (or hopes of some in the near future), new church (though we still haven't found the one that we hope will be 'home'), and so much other "newness" that I can't think of them all at the moment! 

It amazes me that this is what was going on in my life just over two months ago...





There is so  much that I miss about where we were...the main one(s) being our family and friends.  To you that are so precious to me, now that you are missed and loved! 

No comments: