Monday, March 14, 2016

The Week in Pictures

     This past week was a full week of school, exploring, and being challenged to live a life of LOVE! The boys and I started the week off visiting the park that we used to live behind.  Though I do love where we are now, I miss the big park with it's walking trail and open spaces.  The boys had a blast hunting for crayfish after a spring rain, while I walked the trail and tried to capture spring with some pictures! 



     Once a month, the boys head to art class hosted by one of our world class museums, The Gilcrease.  They meet in the heart of downtown Tulsa at the Zarrow Museum.  It's always a favorite part of our month.  I love that they are able to experience and learn about different types and mediums of art.  This month they used recycled materials to create a robot and a gun/grenade. Lol.



Last week was a great week, but also a long week of sickness (for me).  With my husband out of town on business, I had to rely on my friends and on the boys for help.  I am SO thankful for everyone who pitched in to make the week possible.  To celebrate surviving the week, I bought some Tulips!  They are my favorite! And as a bonus, they were on sale! Win-win!  Aren't they beautiful??

 


     To end the week, or actually to START this week, we had the honor and privilege to hear Bob Goff speak on Sunday morning at one of our local churches.  This is a tradition for us...three years running!  As a family, we have been deeply impacted by the message of Love and Jesus that Bob has to bring!  He has a great book out, Love Does, a New York Times Bestseller, which I highly recommend to everyone!!  It changed my perspective on life and love and what it means to follow Jesus.  If you haven't read it, get it today!!



     This past week was one of the those weeks that reminds me how THANKFUL I am to have partnered with Rodan + Fields in business!!  I was so sick, and unable to get out of bed for two days.  But I was still able to work and maintain my business, all from the comfort of my own home. 
     I just love this business!  In fact, helping people is one of my FAVORITE things to do in life!  If I can help you with YOUR skincare concerns, comment below or message me!  And if you want to know more about how this amazing business opportunity could benefit you, LET'S TALK!!  Don't miss out just because you aren't sure, need more information, or just have questions!!  


Have a beautiful week! ~Kendra

No comments: