Monday, December 1, 2008

Before I forget...

Micah ate his first whole apple, skin and all. It was small, and it was a softer apple than some. And I was supervising him the entire time, for those of you worried about him choking. :) He gestured that he wanted a whole apple, so I gave it to him to see what would happen. He obviously has watched his brother and daddy, because he knew exactly what to do! It was so funny to watch!

We've been getting into the holiday spirit and have been listening to all of our christmas music. Yesterday, Neil and I heard Joshua upstairs singing "Baby it's cold outside..." He was getting the notes right and everything. It was so fun to hear him singing on his own! I have to say, our boys love music!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I am jealous...I still blend up most stuff for Sweet Pea. He really sensitive to texture...more than I have seen in any other child. :)