Friday, May 28, 2010








Here is our garden, as of today! The boys were helping check out all of the new growth! So far, we've got baby bell peppers, jalapenos, cherry tomatoes, and the beginnings of squash. The basil is ready to go, as is the cilantro. The flowers are from the squash and the cantaloupe. Our squash plants are HUGE. In the first picture, Joshua is standing in between the squash and pepper plants. The squash comes up past his waist. :) I've already learned so much and I'm going to do some things differently next year. But, I guess that's what it's all about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! According to the stats and the photos, the boys and the greens are growing healthy and strong.
Love you,
Alison

Sarah Kirksey said...

Wow, your plants look great! I've heard of recipes using the squash blossoms...never tried it myself, but it might be fun! :)

Martha said...

Your garden looks great! Congratulations! I would love to try the whole garden thing, but I think I am going to have to wait until the kids are bigger. Right now Wyatt would just be eating the dirt. :-)