Monday, October 19, 2015

October Favorite Things: Books I'm Reading

Today I picked up two new books that I've been hoping to read.  Daring Greatly by Brene Brown seems to speak to where I am personally in life right now.  Her call to live wholeheartedly resonates in my heart.  I've heard great things about this book and can't wait to dive in!


Daring Greatly by Brene Brown

Crucial Conversations, on the other hand, is more of a necessary read for me.  I don't handle crucial conversations very well. I often feel like I failed miserably, did not communicate what I had hoped to communicate, and made matters worse.  Obviously, I have work to do in this area.  Communication is key to all areas of life including my marriage and family life, work, teaching, and so much more.  I'm already two chapters into this book and look forward to being challenged to be more effective in this area of life!

Crucial Conversations by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan, and Switzler







No comments: