Thursday, October 15, 2015

October Favorite Things: Noonday Collection

I am so excited about today's post! Noonday Collection is one of my all-time favorite fair trade companies to buy from!  I love the heart behind what they do and how they help to bring social responsibility along side the designing and selling of beautiful, inspired jewelry and accessories.

Noonday has ambassadors who help to tell the stories of each piece of jewelry or accessory that is created.  Behind every piece is a person who is valued, appreciated and justly compensated for the amazing work that they do!  I had the privilege last spring to meet a local ambassador here in the Tulsa area, Emily Collins! She is beautiful inside and out and has a contagious passion for what she does! At the beginning of the summer I hosted a Noonday Trunkshow with her! It was so much fun!  I enjoyed hearing some of the stories behind the Artisans who make the pieces as well as seeing many of the pieces in person.

I will be hosting another Trunkshow in 3 weeks!  This one is extra special because 10% of the show sales will go towards the adoption costs of a sweet family in the middle of the adoption process right now! Noonday Collection was originally started to help fund raise for adoption and the company is passionate about supporting families who are in the process of adopting!

 The Howard Family, who will benefit from the show, are friends of friends and they live in TX, not too far from where we used to live in Allen, TX.  I am so honored to be able partner with them to help raise funds for their adoption! If you want to learn more about the Howard Family and their adoption story, click here!  If you want to help support their adoption in other ways besides the Trunkshow, click here to learn more.  

**And if you want to participate in and shop at the upcoming Trunkshow, comment below and I will get the info to you!!  If you are in the Tulsa area, please save the date (November 5th) and join us!  If you are out of town, no problem!  You will still be able to shop online!  Hope to see you there!  

Here are the boys and I out getting donuts awhile back...and I'm wearing one of 
my favorite pair of Noonday earrings, the Calypso Earrings!

No comments: