Monday, October 26, 2015

October Favorite Things: Our Local Library and Make-Up FREE Mondays!!


A month of my favorite things wouldn't be complete without mentioning our local library!!  It is definitely one of my favorite places and I look forward to our visit EVERY.SINGLE.WEEK! There is something magical about hunting for a good book...and then finding just the right one! It is rare that I get to go with just one of my sons. and today was one of those days! So fun!  I LOVE this boy and getting to spend time with JUST him!! 

And in honor of starting my own business, I am starting Make-Up FREE Mondays! Now, I do like my mascara and eye shadow, but it's good to go without sometimes!  I haven't always felt the confidence to go without make-up, but I do now and I wish for same for you! I hope that you will join me in celebrating the freedom to love the skin we are in! Message me or comment below if I can help YOU love your skin!  



No comments: