Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October Favorite Things: The Random Things of Life!

I (sometimes) love the fact that I never quite know what my boys are going to do.  They are very creative and are always pushing the limits of what they can do.  Often this manifests itself physically, like with sports or competition between the two of them.  But sometimes it comes up in other ways...like keeping wooly bear caterpillars in a "caterpillar castle" and putting the caterpillars on pencils during school, just to see what they might do. 

Yes, this a real caterpillar on top of a pencil. ;)





Other times it pops up in the desire to hop all the way around the soccer field...twice...on one foot!  

Or, how about building stilts with Squigz for your hamburger, plate, and napkin? Ha!
I love it!  The random things in life keep it interesting and fun! They are some of my FAVORITES! What random things have you been a witness to lately? I would love to hear your stories!

No comments: