Saturday, October 24, 2015

October Favorite Things: On Starting My Own Business!

I have wanted to start my own business, to be an entrepreneur, for awhile now! Today, I am thrilled to announce that I have made that dream a reality!  What an honor it is to join with such a remarkable  Rodan and Fields Team in helping change skin and change lives!

After having used the products for several months, I just couldn't ignore this life-changing opportunity any longer! For those of you who know me personally, you know that I do not take decisions like this lightly.  I like to take my time, pray and think about things, do some research, and talk to people. That's exactly what I did.  And after doing my due diligence, I had no reason NOT to say yes!  So, here I am! 

If you asked me today what my favorite thing about Rodan and Fields is, I would have to tell you that I have TWO favorites. The first is that I love seeing the personal transformation that can happen with using the right products at the right time!  Many years ago, while in high school and college, I had horrible skin problems and awful acne.  I even had to resort to Accutane.   I remember what it was like to feel self-conscious wherever I went, to want to hide, and to feel like I had to pile on foundation and other make-up just to leave the house. What I would have given to have Rodan and Fields as an option at the time!! My other favorite thing is the incredible, amazingly talented people that are a part of this one-of-a-kind company, many of whom I have met just in the past 24 hours! 

You can experience that transformation!  And YOU can be a part of this growing company! If you have questions or would like to learn more, please comment below or visit my other website at https://kendracutsinger.myrandf.com






No comments: