Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October Favorite Things: The Tuesday Review - The Hiding Place

Welcome to The Tuesday Review!  I started this post series last fall and have decided to bring it back!  It's no secret that I love basically all kinds of books. And I'm usually in the middle of at least two books.  This will be my space to share about the books I've been reading!

In keeping with my "Favorite Things" series this month, I have to share with you about one of the best books that I have read in several years, The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom.  It has been on my "to read" list for several years now, and for whatever reason  I didn't read it until this past September.  

I was blown away.  What an amazing story of courage and faith during such a dark time!  And it wasn't only the story of Corrie Ten Boom, but also that of her family.  There were so many powerful things that stood out to me, I could quote half of the book.  A better idea, though, would be for you to go and read the book yourself and be moved by what God has for you! In closing, here is what stood out the most to me...

Image result for the hiding place quotes


No comments: