Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October Favorite Things: From the Word


It's been an interesting week. I'm almost laughing at my post two days ago about homeschool, because this week has been anything but my favorite.  Isn't that how it goes sometimes? And I have not been the most fun person to be around for my family. It's always hard to admit that you haven't been who you hoped you would be.  I'm tired and a bit discouraged.  So I thought tonight I would share one of my favorite scriptures...Isaiah 40:31.  It has always brought encouragement to me!

Starting a couple of verses before that...

"Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
    and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint."
                                - Isaiah 40:28-31



No comments: