Monday, November 3, 2008

Dancing Spiderman and more...

Last Friday night we went to a fall festival at a local church that some friends go to. Joshua got to play games, bounce in a big blow up bounce game, and do other fun things. Micah pretty much clung to a basketball from one of the games all night long! They both got lots of special treats! I took the video camera instead of the Nikon because it is small and easy to handle. This was great, but I also didn't get many good shots of the boys in their costumes. We did get a short family video of Neil with the boys. There is another new video of Micah dancing and clapping to the music! So fun!!

Maybe this is a good time to post a disclaimer: I am not that good with the video camera. I am much more at home with my manual camera in my hands! :) So, bear with me as I try to become more proficient at it! There is great value in both mediums, and I really want to become better at capturing the boys, both on camera and on video!

No comments: