Monday, August 3, 2009

Joshua caught his first snake!

August 1st is a day to remember, at least for Joshua! He caught his first snake in the backyard on Saturday morning. He was bubbling over with excitement over his catch and talked about it all day. For those of you who do not like snakes (and I'm not saying that I'm a big fan of them), it was a very small "underground" snake which likes to eat bugs that live underground. Hmmm...Joshua must have been digging in the dirt! :) That's no surprise. We kept it for the morning and then he let it go. Fun times, at least for him. I have to admit, when he first showed it to me, I thought it was one of his small fake ones. Then I jumped a bit when it actually moved. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet Joshua was thrilled! Ms. Frances caught a baby snake in her house a few weeks ago, yikes!