Friday, March 19, 2010

I love this picture!


The boys and I have great days together. And we have some days that are a struggle. That's why I love this picture so much. It reminds of the great days and helps me with my outlook during those days that feel like such a battle. It helps me so much to remember that we all fail, make mistakes, and have days that we wish we could do over. I truly want to strive for excellence in the mundane life things like doing laundry, cleaning house, teaching the boys to help with chores, and so much more. The list is endless! When it comes down to it, I hope that my boys are destined for great things. But, like me, they first have to learn how to do the little things with their best effort and a joyful attitude! Only God can help me with such a lofty goal!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad to know you have a blog! I know how you feel about good days and bad days with the kids...I'm right there myself. Well said!

Anonymous said...

I love the way Joshua is "playing" with Micah's ear!
Grammy

Sarah Kirksey said...

Hi there! I'm so glad to have found your blog! (I came over here from the new address email that you sent last week). I've been thinking some of the same things that you wrote here...good to know I'm not alone! :) Hope your family is doing well and that you're enjoying the new place!

Kendra said...

Ha! That's hilarious about the ear. I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it!