Sunday, January 23, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words, right?


My boys love to play in boxes, especially really big boxes! I could easily take a thousand words to describe the fun (and frustration) that has been had with this giant box over the last couple of days. They have had a blast playing in it. It reminds me of a box that used to be in my kindergarten class so many years ago. I have such fun, vivid memories of it. I hope that they remember something of their play with this one.

I could also use a thousand words to tell you the story of why we even have this box to begin with. But I won't. I'll just give the shortened version. We had to have our outside heat/air unit replaced, and it's not even a year old. Something went very wrong with the compressor. Thankfully, Neil knew that the noise it was making was not normal and gave the heat and air guys a call. And thankfully, it was still under full warranty. So, we have a new unit to replace a practically new unit, and...a really COOL box!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how they play together. Friends as well as brothers. :)
Alison