Sunday, September 18, 2011

Star Wars Art


The past few days have been filled by the boys with the creation of chalk art in the front yard!  It has finally been cooling off, so we have found ourselves out front playing!  They have drawn vast cities, along with houses, lakes, bridges, and Star Wars characters.  Here are a couple of M-man's creations!  He is a big fan of Star Wars, especially of the characters of the Clone Wars.  These two are his chalk drawings of Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka, Anakin's padawan. If you have any clue who those two characters are, then hopefully you will notice the resemblance. :)  I personally think that these are excellent!  What a talented boy!  (Of course, I am biased...)

P.S.  My hubby just informed me that these are pictures only a mother could love.  :)  In response, I am a mother, and I happen to be the mother of the sweetest, most talented little boy who worked very hard on this pictures!  So, I still think they are excellent...but I also saw all of the time, effort, and concentration that went into them!  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes... I see...


Grammy

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I really DO see...
the biggest problem for me is I don't know what a padawan is supposed to be.
But I see 2 faces.

the doting Grammy

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I love the way you love your boys. :)

Anonymous said...

NOW I know what a padawan is. I looked it up on the Wookipedia and I believe Micah did an EXCELLENT job with Ahsoka Tano! (and Anakin too)
I really need to get with the program...
Grammy

Jeff Cutsinger said...

Only a mother, or an aunt and uncle :)

In fact, I'll make a wager I can guess which is which. The top is Ahsoka and the bottom Anakin.

Also, you can tell Neil we need to have a serious discussion about the proper first viewing order of the Star Wars movies.