Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day, Sea Forts and Exploring


Mother's Day was the perfect day!  My hubby treated me (and the boys) to a delicious breakfast.  Then we packed up and went to the lake for the rest of the morning.  The boys had a great time building "sea" forts, exploring, and braving the cold water to get soaked!  I enjoyed relaxing with my wonderful husband, while watching my boys, and enjoying God's beautiful creation.  I was also able to sneak in a few pages of my current book.  We grilled out for lunch and then worked in the yard. It was the perfect mix of play and work!  Many thanks to my guys for such a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that does sound like a perfect Mother's Day. I am so impressed with the boys' creativity and teamwork.
I said it before, I'll say it again- you are a good Momma.
Love you,
Grammy

Jeff C said...

Aww, man, I wasted my childhood making boring old non-sea forts.