Sunday, July 22, 2012

Iconic Ivar's


We met up with some family in downtown Seattle.  They suggested we eat lunch at Ivar's on the Pier.  I'm so glad we did!  The view was beautiful and the boys had a blast.  Though, I wouldn't have called it relaxing.  You see, it's a tradition to feed the seagulls french fries at Ivar's.  There are tons of seagulls...BIG seagulls...hungry seagulls...NOISY seagulls!!  Still, it was a blast!


Big J, trying his hand at feeding a gull a french fry.

Big J, having an absolute blast watching the gulls.  Who knew seagulls could be so entertaining!

M-man did not want to get close to the gulls.  This is about as close as he got.  They were pretty noisy, after all.  And once you fed one, it would scream and squawk until you fed it again.


This is a fire boat in the background.  Awesome!

And one last shot of the boys!  The only thing I forgot to do was take a picture of the world famous clam chowder that I had.  It was delicious!  I had gotten a small bowl as a side to the rest of my lunch.  I should've just gotten a big bowl of chowder and skipped everything else.  It was that good!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Beautiful pictures, Kendra! Looks like lots of fun. Hungry seagulls can be aggressive, though!