Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Urgent vs. Important...In other words, what I've been up to!

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of work, school, activities, school plays, basketball games, wrestling tournaments, and more.  I feel like I've been constantly pulled between what is important and what is urgent.  It's so hard sometimes to slow down, take a breath, or say no to something just to get some margin in my life.  And it feels like I'm living on the edge of chaos in my house.

Now, some of the chaos is fun...like the shark costume I made M-Man for his school music program.


Or the gingerbread houses that the boys made...and then of course wanted to eat.  Hilarious.



We went to see the Transiberian Orchestra as a family.  We enjoyed it, but it was definitely a cultural experience...more 80's rock than Christmas music.  :)  And an attempt to get a family selfie was thwarted by the boys...as always!


Never a dull moment around here!

No comments: