Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Tuesday Review: Meg Meeker, M.D.

There are some days on the Tuesday Review that I will talk about specific books.  Other days I will highlight a specific author.  Today I am so excited to be able to do both!  

Dr. Meg Meeker is a pediatrician, mother, and best-selling author of six books.  She is also what I consider to be one of the nation's leading authorities on parenting and children's health.  I'm about half way into one of her books, Strong Mothers, Strong Sons, and so far I have been challenged and encouraged by what I have read! I don't know about you, but I need help, insight, wisdom, and encouragement on this journey of raising my boys to be extraordinary men! I would highly recommend you check out this book!



I also wanted to highlight something that Dr. Meeker has started, called The Strong Parent Project. The Strong Parent Project is a digital course that walks you through how to be a better parent! We could all use a little help in this area, don't you think? Neil and I just signed up and haven't had a chance to start into the 12 Principles yet.  But I am ready to dive in and learn how to be a better parent and mom!  I'll keep you posted! Until then, I encourage you to check it out. To learn more about The Strong Parent Project, or about Dr. Med Meeker, you can visit her website at https://megmeekermd.com/ 

**We first heard Dr. Meg Meeker speak at a SMART Conference!  She joined an amazing group of leaders from many different industries for a day full of challenging and equipping in the areas of money, marriage, parenting, personal development and retirement.  It was excellent!  If there is one near you, you should check it out! Click here to find out more!

No comments: