Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Take a Step

I'm not a writer.  I'm not eloquent with words. Often, I say the wrong thing, or the right thing in the wrong way.  I don't have a huge following on my blog.  I don't exactly know what I want to be when I grow up.

But, there are few things that I do know.  I am passionate about people.  I long to see people walk in freedom.  Especially women.  We are so bound up and tangled up with the past, with fear, with feelings of inadequacy,  that sometimes it's hard to move forward.  I know this because I've been there.

This past weekend, I sat in a room with about 20 other women, along with thousands of other women across the screen and around the world, and watched freedom come, chains be broken, and hearts be encouraged.  The IF:Gathering wasn't and isn't about a specific speaker, agenda, or religion.  It's about women around the world gathering together, being equipped, and then being unleashed to live fully their purposes...purposes that God has set on our hearts. It was beautiful.  It IS beautiful.

I am choosing to take a step in faith toward what I feel God has put on my heart.  And I challenge you to do the same.  "Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORD you God will be with you wherever you go." -Joshua 1:9

If you want to find out more about IF:Gathering, click here.

I will announce soon what one of my next steps is, as you'll see it on the blog!

**A new study of Hebrews starts Monday (2/16) through IF:Equip and I would love for all of the women in my life to be a part of it!  Let me know if you have questions! :)




No comments: