Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Tuesday Review: Salt in His Shoes


I grew up watching Michael Jordan play basketball.  With a an older brother who played basketball,  and who was a huge fan of one of the best basketball players EVER, how could I not?? So when I saw this book at the library last week, I just HAD to check it out and read it.  And I was not disappointed!

Having boys myself, I am constantly struggling through how to teach the lessons and life skills that they need to learn...  PATIENCE.  DETERMINATION.  HARD WORK.  These are just a few of the many important things that they are going to need in order to make it in this world.  It is not easy to teach these kinds of things. Sometimes you just need a good story! Salt in His Shoes is that and so much more! I encourage you to go check it out today!  


No comments: