Thursday, January 21, 2016

My January Stitch Fix...What a FUN gift!!

     It's no secret that I love Stitch Fix!  I love the convenience, the variety and quality of the clothes, and that I DON'T HAVE TO SHOP! Now, I know that many of you love to shop, and sometimes I do enjoy a good browse.  But honestly, I just do not want to spend what little spare time I have going shopping, trying things on, wondering what's in style, and questioning every single thing I pick out. (And personally, I would rather pay a little bit more for my clothes, own less of them, but like and wear everything that I have.)
      So, you can imagine my DELIGHT when I got Stitch Fix gift cards for Christmas and my birthday this year!!  My wonderful parents and my amazing in-laws BOTH got me 'The Gift of Style' this year!  And it was one of the best gifts EVER! 


Check out this cute little box that some of my Stitch Fix credit came in!  Isn't it spiffy??


It's always fun when the box arrives!


     This go around, I asked my stylist for a few different items, more like active wear, since I am always on the go with the boys.  I was a little  nervous to see what she would send, since I hadn't ever really asked for anything like that before.  I shouldn't have been concerned in the least, because what she sent was absolutely perfect!  Along with a pair of super comfy Liverpool jeans, she sent four different casual shirts, each with a different flair; a black hoodie top that I absolutely love, a white and navy printed shirt that can be dressed up or down, a blue sporty knit top (that my younger son really likes...I think because it's blue :), and a grey hooded top!  The funny thing about that last top, and it happens every time, is that initially it was probably my least favorite item...and you guessed it, it's now one of my favorites, just behind the black hoodie!  

Gotta sneak some Rodan+Fields in there somewhere...


     And no, my hangers don't match.  I wish they did.  But I can't bring myself to buy new hangers when the old ones work just fine...just because they don't match.  And, I would switch out with the boys, but they don't want pink hangers. Lol!! 

     Here I am in my new favorite...and I'm wearing the jeans, because they fit great...and they were clean! Because after a week of doing laundry, it can get iffy around here!  (I tried to get Big J to take a selfie with me. A picture is always more interesting with one of the boys in it. But he wasn't too keen on the idea. LOL!)

The moral of this story its...Don't Be Afraid To Try Something New!
And if YOU want to check out Stitch Fix, just click on this link!


No comments: