Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Challenge: Some of My Favorite Things!




If you have tried to follow my blog for any amount of time, then you know I've had a hard time posting with any sort of consistency over the past 2-3 years.  Why? Lots of reasons, but none of them really good ones.  So, today I'm starting a challenge to myself...to blog every day for the next 31 days!  It takes approximately 21 days to form a habit.  I'm hoping that this challenge will help me break through and get back into the habit of blogging, something that I enjoyed and have missed doing!

To make it easier for myself, I'm just going to talk about my favorite things: my family, books, food and cooking, websites and resources, school, exploring, or just being outside!  Today my 'favorite' is a someone, or actually two someones!  I love my boys and really enjoy being outside, exploring and having adventures with them!  These pictures were actually taken at the end of May at one of our favorite parks here in town, Hunter Park!  The boys enjoy fishing here, especially Big J.  We have lots of success when we fish this pond with worms. I'm so thankful for days like this!  What are some of your favorite things?


No comments: