Thursday, October 29, 2015

October Favorite Things: Crossfit T-Town South!

31 days of posting about my favorite things would not be complete without a shout out to
Crossfit T-Town South!!  Community is a big deal to me, and the community at T-Town is top notch and such an amazing encouragement to me! The boys and I take a homeschool Crossfit class once a week at T-Town and it is my favorite activity of the week!  We are able to work out together with other homeschool families, have fun, and be challenged in ways that we wouldn't otherwise be.  Kristen and Melissa, you are the BEST!  Thank you for putting up with us...and for being such an uplifting part of our week! We are so thankful to be there!

Big J and I on different relay teams, racing each other 
here with a run, push ups, and a crab walk. 


Some dumbbell action!

Rowing!

Gotta love the box jumps! Go, M-Man!

No comments: